Art journal page, drawn in gel penwhile riding in the car...I was looking in the mirror on thepassenger side visor (no, I wasn't driving!)which may account for some distortion.Features seem elongated but a quick sketch is always a good drawing exercise.I like gel pens for drawing, buthave to be careful because they do tend to take time to dry and can smear easily.For drawings which color will be added to,I usually use a Pigma Micron or Sharpie permanentmarker. Sometimes I paint first and then add anypen work that is needed.Monday, April 6, 2009
Sketch
Art journal page, drawn in gel penwhile riding in the car...I was looking in the mirror on thepassenger side visor (no, I wasn't driving!)which may account for some distortion.Features seem elongated but a quick sketch is always a good drawing exercise.I like gel pens for drawing, buthave to be careful because they do tend to take time to dry and can smear easily.For drawings which color will be added to,I usually use a Pigma Micron or Sharpie permanentmarker. Sometimes I paint first and then add anypen work that is needed.
Labels:
Art Journal Page,
pen and ink,
sketch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment