Friday, June 10, 2011

Zach Galifianakis Disses Ke$ha


Zach Galifianakis is an insult and a duet with Elton John away from becoming the acting world’s answer to Marshall Mathers. The popular star of The Hangover series clearly believes that honesty is the best policy… and he doesn’t bother sugar-coating it. So it should hardly come as a surprise that the star has insulted another female star, this time turning his ire on grungy “Tik Tok” sensation Ke$ha. The blonde pop tart once listed Galifianakis as her ideal mate, admitting she has a penchant for fat and bearded boyfriends. Too bad the not-so-lovable lug snubbed her attempts to contact him and lambasted her music during their first face-to-face meeting.

We suppose that means dinner and a movie are out?

“I saw that Kesha woman the other day [in a bar],” Zach admits in the new issue of Rolling Stone Magazine, adding that the singer emailed him about getting a drink together. “She was sitting by herself, and I walked up to her and said, ‘Listen, I got your e-mail. Your music is really bad! I don’t know who listens to it, but I imagine it’s, like, six-year-olds – and it’s a bad message.”

Even pal Bradley Cooper isn’t safe from his brutally honest comments. When Bradley called Zach to tell him he’d split from his girlfriend Renee Zellweger, Brad replied in shock: “She saw Limitless?”

Last month Galifianakis slammed pregnant Mad Men star January Jones after she revealed in an interview that he was one of the funniest men in Hollywood today.

“That’s really funny because, if I remember correctly, she and I were very rude to each other,” he said, shocked. “It was crazy. I was at a party – I’d never met her – and she was like, ‘Come sit down.’ So I sit at her table and talk for 10 minutes, and she goes, ‘I think it’s time for you to leave now.’ So I say, ‘January, you are an actress in a show and everybody’s going to forget about you in a few years, so fucking be nice,’ and I got up and left. And she thinks that’s funny.”

No comments:

Post a Comment